We provide advice for all questions of investigation, evaluation and remediation of soil and groundwater contamination. Core areas of our work are:
- Environmental assessment of properties, Due Diligence
- External advice on purchase negotiations
- Identification of polluters, age estimation of pollution by advanced geochemical methods, including biological marker interpretation and compound specific isotope analysis (CSIA)
- Remediation Concept for Soil and Groundwater Contaminations
- Investigations for subsequent usage and conversion of landfills
Our knowledge in specialized fields often leads to a proper solution also in difficult situations. Our work in various research and development provides us special up-to-date technical know-how.
Dr. Thomas Ertel is officially appointed and sworn by the IHK Region Stuttgart as an expert for investigation, risk assessment and remediation of landfills, contaminated sites and groundwater contamination.
Priorities of the previous expert work for courts
- Technical and financial aspects of the landfill remediation
- Remediation requirements and costs for soil and groundwater contamination
- Identification of the polluter through fingerprinting studies and isotopic signatures
Opinions have been created for local and district courts in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Hesse and North Rhine-Westphalia, the Higher Regional Court of Hamm and the Upper Administrative Court of Bremen.